COTESA is a leading manufacturer of high quality composite fiber components for aviation and automotive engineering.
| Berlin, April 25-29, 2018 COTESA at the ILA BERLIN, Booth 280
| Seattle, USA, March 26-28, 2018 COTESA at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit, Booth 834/836
| October 2017 COTESA receives Liebherr Aerospace Award „Best Improver 2017“
| June 2017 Boeing issues order for component production to COTESA
We offer ...
At two locations with more than 600 employees, we develop and manufacture customized solutions for components and assemblies. Our focus is on complex CFRP components such as profiles and stiffeners, multi-dimensional GRP sandwich structures and hybrid components such as drive shafts.
From the technology development through the process conception, we offer the highest quality in prototyping and serial production as EN 9100: 2010 - as well as NADCAP Composites-certified company. The long term integration into aviation programs forms the basis of our successful development since the founding of the company in 2002.
You will profit ...
from the know-how of our highly qualified employees, from contemporary production plants, as well as, from the experience and resilience of an owner-managed company
Your advance is our success.
- 25. to 29. April 2018 COTESA at the ILA Berlin (Innovation and Leadership in Aerospace), Stand 280
- 26. to 28. March 2018 COTESA at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit, Seattle, USA, Booth 834/836
- October 2017 COTESA receives Liebherr Aerospace Award „Best Improver 2017“
- 07. to 08. November 2017 Aviation Forum Hamburg, Booth D3
- 24. to 26. October 2017 AIRTEC - International AEROSPACE SUPPLY FAIR, Munich, Booth B12
- 19. to 25. June 2017 International Paris Air Show LE BOURGET, Hall 2c, Booth D353
- 01.06.2017 Boeing Awards Components Manufacturing Contract to Germany-based COTESA
- 2017 Delivery of painted and assembled assemblies to AIRBUS
- 2016 NADCAP accreditation for composite manufacturing
- 2015 Certification of the material and test laboratory according to EN 17025
- 2015 Opening of the second production site in Mochau with an increase in the production area to 32.000 m2
- 2013 NADCAP accreditation for NDT-UT